GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Summer Shoot for Anisa. A Boutique

Short post here because I should be packing for going on holiday today, but I just wanted to get some of these pics out before I leave because I'm pretty happy with them!
Anisa A Boutique Shoot
We did this shoot for Anisa.A Boutique. Anisa's summer collection is looking fab and all items will be available to order very shortly. Our 2 model's Rio and Dela were superb. Styling was by Anisa herself, ably assisted by Amna & Ayra.
Anisa A Boutique Shoot
Special shout to the make up which was by Harry Jon and her stunning work here.

Anisa A Boutique Shoot

The locations we used were my friend's balcony in Manchester's Northern Quarter. Contrary to 360 days of the year we had some nice sunshine and even a bit of blue in the sky, which I was hoping for!
Anisa A Boutique Shoot

After the balcony, we went across town to Heaton Park. There are some lovely old buildings, grounds and views there and I gave these pics a more vintage look to reflect the mood of the surroundings.

Anisa A Boutique Shoot
Anisa A Boutique Shoot
Anisa A Boutique Shoot
Anisa A Boutique Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment