GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Not new but exclusive- Ellie Goulding and Chipmunk

Its been a while but time seems to be my most precious commodity these days so just gonna do a quick post here. At the start of June I shot Leeds University Summer Ball for Metropolis. Aside from the Metropolis tent, filled with tuxed up ravers, there was a large 'main tent' for the big live acts which were headlining, amongst these were Chipmunk and Ellie Goulding. Even though it wasn't in my remit I couldn't pass up a chance to shoot some big names like this, so I made sure my trusty 80-200 lens was in the bag and went for it.







These pics haven't seen the light of day yet- the keener eyed will have seen some on my website but they're nowhere near as spread all over Facebook as most of my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment