GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Thursday 23 September 2010

American Crew Face Off - Hair Photography

Last September I had the honor of shooting some models for the American Crew Face Off 2009 Hairdressing Competition, for one of my favourite clients- Harper & Quinn of Wilmslow. Both Paul, one of the owners, and top stylist Jonathan (who incidentally did my last haircut- ta :D ) entered the contest and, thanks to their great talent combined (I like to think!) with my photography Jonathan was in the Top 20 shortlist and Paul was one of the 3 winners! He won a trip to LA, sans his photographer :( and national recognition as a top stylist.



So this year I was obviously asked to return and shoot some more entries for this years contest. We went a little moodier with the lighting and I think the results are some of my strongest work to date. Hopefully the judges will feel the same!

Hair Modelling

Hair Modelling

Hair Modelling

Hair Modelling

No comments:

Post a Comment