GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Sunday 5 September 2010

Sanctuary Festival - 28/08/10

I spent August Bank Holiday weekend shooting at Sanctuary Festival at Catton Hall, Derbyshire. Its a pretty hardcore festival as far as dance goes. Im pretty sure the Metropolis Tent I was working was about the most chilled out and thats saying something!!

Still, I got to see Jack Beats, who I've been dying to see for ages and they didn't disappoint, they took the roof off the tent! Also got to give a special mention to Break, who also rinsed it with a filthy set! The security were brilliant (for once @ a festival!) and I had so much access I could go anywhere. The lighting was very good and the pics did me justice (I think!).

Top to bottom: Sanctuary Crowd, Toddla T, MC Serocee, Skream

Sanctuary Festival



Toddla T @ Sanctuary Festival


MC Serocee @ Sanctuary Festival


Skream @ Sanctuary Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment