GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Wednesday 22 September 2010

I'm an Uncle!!!

So my sister gave birth finally last friday (after a near 2 day labour ordeal!) and I was able to welcome my new neice, Poppy, into the world. I packed up my bag with an excessive amount of camera gear and took a trip to the hospital with my grandparents, to introduce myself as I meant to go on- slightly hungover.

The feeling when I first got to hold her was pretty special. A loving devotion, along with the realisation, that theres another human being here that I now have a great deal of responsibilty towards. Magic!

Then I got to crack my camera open. The room was a bit dark and my new muse refused to open her eyes for the entire time but I was pretty happy with the results I got. The first of many shots, no doubt, and maybe a new avenue for my photography.

My Neice- Poppy

My Neice- Poppy

My Neice- Poppy

My Neice- Poppy

This post is dedicated to you Poppy. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment