GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Monday 13 September 2010

Sophie in the Photographers Playground

A couple of weeks ago I had an (ultimately unsuccessful) interview with Doubletake Studios in Manchester. This interview led to my being invited into the studio for a trial. I had to get somebody in to use the studio with and my friend Sophie gratefully obliged!

The studio itself was a cornucopia of different backdrops & environments to shoot in. There was an amazing variety & every corner gave us something different to work with. We had a good laugh for the 40mins of our shoot and, if nothing else, came out with a few great shots for my portfolio (especially the one on the tubes!).

Incidentally, Sophie and her boyfriend Paul have just got engaged so many congratulations to them both!

Sophie

Sophie

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment