GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Sunday 17 October 2010

Jaguar Jones - Jabez Clegg - 10/10/10

After my foray into the woods with Jaguar Jones a few sundays ago (see earlier post), I finally got the chance to see them perform live at Jabez Clegg in Manchester. Not disappointing, they draw on a wide range of influences, new and old, to create their own blend of guitar based tunes, including a few cameos from a wonderfully beefy vintage synth of Lewis'- My kind of instrument!

With the photos, I decided to give the images a vintage film colour treatment, to add to the grittiness of the lighting and venue- I think they came out fantastically well and luckily the band agreed. Heres to many more gigs and pics of the guys!

Jaguar Jones - 10/10/10

Jaguar Jones - 10/10/10

Jaguar Jones - 10/10/10

Jaguar Jones - 10/10/10

Jaguar Jones - 10/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment