GB Multimedia - Professional Music & Fashion Photography by Gary Brown

Monday 4 October 2010

Lisbee Stainton - Deaf Institute - 27/09/10

Following on from the Willie Mason gig the previous week, I obtained another press pass for a gig by Lisbee Stainton. Lisbee is a talented young lady who writes catchy folk tunes and her debut album - 'Girl on an Unmade Bed' - has just been released to critical acclaim.

Watching her first hand I must say her enthusiasm is contagious. She managed to get the audience, who were entirely seated at the back of the room, to get up and join her at the front, as well as kindly wishing one audience member a Happy Birthday.

From my own perspective I got some great shots of Lisbee and her support act, a local young fellow by the name of Joe, who's surname escapes me now (sorry mate). Here's my faves...

Lisbee Stainton - Manchester - 27/09/10

Lisbee Stainton - Manchester - 27/09/10

Lisbee Stainton - Manchester - 27/09/10

Joe - Manchester - 27/09/10

No comments:

Post a Comment